Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weekend Recap!

This weekend began my week of VACATION! I am so thrilled to be off of work and the night shift schedule for 9 days! I celebrated Friday afternoon with a trip to the hair salon to get my locks highlighted and cut!

Saturday I woke up to GORGEOUS weather & took a run! When I got home it was time to get ready for my Dad & Rhonda's Pampered Chef Party! We also celebrated Rhonda's birthday. Here pictures capturing the night:

Bubby & I

Grandpa & Bubby

Rhonda opening her gifts

The theme of the Pampered Chef party was a wine tasting.




The night was fun, but ended strangely... it's a long story!!

Sunday we attended church and then headed over to Maw-maw's house to celebrate my 24th birthday! (My birthday isn't really until November 19th, but with everyone's busy schedules this was the perfect time to celebrate!)While we were waiting to eat Bubby read the news paper:



Bellie & I

Mike was really excited to eat & watch football (his favorite Sunday activity)!!

Maw-maw is a wonderful cook and prepared a delicious meal of pork tenderloin, mashed potatoes, broccoli casserole, apple salad and roles! I ate way to much!

Presents were next on the agenda! :)

My new makeup bag from Thirty-one! LOVE!!

Isabella got me a Jacob Black birthday card!

My new rug from Maw-maw & Paw-Paw!


Maw-maw surprised me with her amazing carrot cake!



Mike & I

After Maw-maw's, Mike and I went to Lowe's to purchase products for our next home projects that we will be tackling this week! We are tiling the master bathroom & installing a new back door! I will be sure to post before and after pictures of our projects!

This weekend was full of fun! Now I have to study & finish a paper. Boo! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend of celebrations! A wine tasting PC party is a great idea. I love your birthday gifts, food and dress. What a sweet grandmother you have in your life! :) Happy early birthday - be sure to celebrate all week long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a FUN night but total strange ending... its ok though :) so glad I got to see you all twice this week (in assumption you will be there tonight :) ) p.s we wanna do a back splash so yes please before during and after pics :)

    ReplyDelete