Friday, November 18, 2011

BREAKING DAWN!!!!

I had a wonderful pre-birthday day! I spent the afternoon with Mike. We went to Target and purchased Christmas decorations! Then he took me to Chick-fil-a for lunch!
But nothing could compare to the excitement/anticipation I had all day long for my date I had planned with Elyse!

Elyse & I getting ready to leave!

Elyse took me to see Breaking Dawn: Part 1 tonight at the new cinemas here in town! We were just giddy about only having to drive two minutes to go see a movie! We expected a large crowd, but we were pleasantly surprised that no one was there!

I had to pose with the movie poster!


And of course with Jacob!!! LOVE!!!

Breaking Dawn was phenomenal!!! It seriously is the best movie of the Twilight Saga! Elyse and I didn't stop smiling throughout the whole movie! I highly recommend that you go see it! I want to go see it again!!!! :)

I had a great time just getting to spend time with my sister! She seriously is my best friend in the whole world! Thank you so much Lysie for taking me tonight! I had a blast!


My two favorite parts of the movie.. the wedding...

and Jacob :)




I had a great pre-birthday day! Can't wait to celebrate tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment