Sunday, March 11, 2012

TRUTH.

So... I must admit that I am slightly obsessed with our wedding photographer, Lang Thomas (you can find his AMAZING blog here).

He posted this status tonight on Facebook:

Lang Thomas Leichhardt
All girls love the following things: Panara Bread, Target, John Mayer, Dresses with pockets, farmers markets, and sweet potato fries.

How true is this?! I thought it was too cute not to share! One more reason I am head over heals in love with this guy!

And now for your viewing pleasure, pictures by Lang himself! Enjoy!












In other news...
This week I am on SPRING BREAK!!! And to make Spring Break even SWEETER I am off of work alllllllllllll week long!! I am just a little bit excited!!
On my agenda this week:

1). Sleeping like a baby

2). Trying at least one new recipe, like Buffalo Chicken Quinoa Mac & Cheese, found here, from Iowa Girl Eats.

3). Going to cheer on my high school basketball team in Lexington. Have you seen
this shot?!

4). Spending time with the people I love most (hubby, sisters, nephew & niece)!!!

Hopefully this week goes by slowly, because I want to enjoy every second! Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment