Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Spring Break: Day 2 A Fun Filled Day at the ZOO!

Day two of spring break started off early for me! I woke up at 7 am and went on a cleaning spree! I tackled the dishes, laundry and cleaned the bathrooms then headed to the grocery store to stock up for the week! Shew!! Then came the fun part of the day...

Today Elyse, Alexander, Pammy, Isabella and I all went to the zoo to enjoy this gorgeous day! Both of my sisters have zoo passes so I got to go for free!!! Today was the perfect day to go, since it was not too hot.

Bubby was ready to go!!


Beautiful Bellie

I have the cutest niece & nephew in the world!!

Bubby was saying "Hi pigs!"
.. but they were really wort hogs!

Then we headed to my FAVORITE!!!! GIRAFFES!!!!




Beautiful girls!!!

Next we saw the elephants

Bubby loved to wave "hi" to all of the animals!

We packed a picnic & enjoyed lunch, then continued to walk throughout the rest of the zoo!
We all enjoyed the adorable meerkats!

But the best part of the day was getting to see the momma grizzly bear & her cubs playing in the water! It was adorable!!







We also got to see the new polar bear cub, Snowflake!


By the end of the walk around the zoo every one was exhausted! Especially Bella!

I had a wonderful time & LOVED spending the day with some of the most important people in my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment