Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Celebration

This year my sisters and I decided that we wanted to start making it a tradition to celebrate Christmas with just our little families. The theme was a pizza party Christmas. Each family made one pizza. Alex (who is a WONDERFUL cook) made BBQ chicken, I made veggie & turkey pepperoni, and Pamela made ham & pineapple! They were all DELICIOUS!!! And it was a nice change from traditional Christmas food!

The afternoon was relaxed & we just got to enjoy the babies! .. Alexander enjoyed drinking out of my polar pop cup! (Don't worry, it was just water!)


Bellie really enjoyed playing with Alexander's new toys!

Bellie got an owl cup from Mike & I.



Bubby's police car puzzel from Mike & I:

Bubby loved his pants from Uncle Mike & I that he cried until he got to put them on!


Bubby LOVES the UofL Cardinal, so Uncle Mike & I got him his own "GO CARDS" shirt!

Isabella & her new hat & mittens!

Bubby in Isabella's seat!

Cutie!

I hope we keep this tradition of a sister & brother-in-law Christmas celebration! I LOVED getting to spend time with my favorite people in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment