Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve

The week of Christmas is very hectic at work. The night before Christmas Eve Eve Worldport (UPS hub) broke the volume record with a crazy 2.1 million packages processed & shipped out through our hub! Needless to say it was a very long week at work.

Christmas Eve Eve was spent at my Dad & step-mom Rhonda's home. Rhonda cooked a traditional Christmas dinner for all of us kids. Rhonda's food was my favorite of the Christmas weekend! We ate ourselves sick and then opened presents!

Bubby didn't want to take pictures!

Bella & Aunt Sissy matched!

Uncle Mike & Bellie

My LOVE!

All the kiddos waiting patiently to open presents!



Beautiful girls!


The Arthurs

Bellie got a set of princess Barbies! (I was a little jealous! lol)

We had a wonderful evening celebrating Christmas at my Dad's! Love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment