Sunday, December 25, 2011

The Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer is Singing Loud for all to Hear!!

Christmas Eve Mike and I attended Christmas Eve service at Church with my sisters and then headed over to his side of the family. We were both very excited about Christmas morning and talked about our excitement before falling asleep. Well I must've been way more excited then I thought because I woke up Christmas morning at 2:30 am!! By 4:30 am Mike and I were both up & I was making pancakes for our Christmas breakfast!

I made these Whole wheat banana bread pancakes (found on pinterest)! They were delicious!

Since we were wide awake after eating breakfast we decided to go ahead & open up presents from Santa (each other)! We let Toby open his stocking first since he is our baby.

Toby loved his new bone & treats from Santa!

Mike with his gifts!



My favorite picture of the day!

Mike and I were finished opening gifts by 5:30 am!! Mike went to bed after all the excitement, but I was not able to fall back to sleep! I got a whooping 2 & 1/2 hours of sleep Christmas Eve night!

Christmas day we went to my Maw-maw's house to continue celebrating!
But first we had to have a family photo shoot!





Sisters! (& Bellie)

My two favorite boys!

Uncle Mike & Alexander being silly!

Bubby got a shopping cart form Maw-maw & Paw-paw!

Beautiful Bellie

What a little angel!!


After eating lots of food & spending time with family, Mike and I came home & crashed! I ended up falling asleep at 8:30! Mike and I had a wonderful 2nd married Christmas! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day of Christmas celebrations! I love that you and Mike were too excited to sleep. You two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete