Tuesday, February 28, 2012

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY BUBBY!

Two years ago, my nephew, Alexander (aka Bubby) was born! I feel like it was just yesterday that Mike & I had just sat down to dinner when we got a phone call saying that Elyse had to go into an emergency c-section. We literally dropped everything & drove straight to the hospital!

When we arrived Elyse had already been taken into surgery, and about 10 minutes later Bubby had arrived!! Since Alexander was born 5 weeks early they had to do TONS of tests on him & none of us got to even hold him the night he was born. Elyse & Big Alex didn't even get to see and hold their new baby until 2 o'clock in the morning!

The next day we all got to the hospital as soon as possible to meet the new little man in our lives!



Best moment EVER!

The past two years have been the best years EVER. Bubby has filled our lives with so much JOY! I never knew how much I would love being an aunt. It is the best feeling ever!



Alexander- You mean the world to Aunt Sissy! You are such a blessing in mine (& Uncle Mike's) life. Thank you for bringing so much joy into our family! I can't believe that you are 2!! You seriously are the cutest little boy EVER! I wish I could keep you at this age because you are sooo much fun! I love the cute things you say and do. And I absolutely ADORE being your aunt! Happy 2nd Birthday Bubby! I love you SOOOOOOOO much!!

1 comment: